[Gc] Support winpthreads
Peter Wang
2014-08-05 05:54:49 UTC

Here is a preliminary patch to support building with winpthreads.
It overloads GC_WIN32_PTHREADS to mean either pthreads-win32 or
winpthreads. An alternative might be to add a new symbol
GC_WINPTHREADS?

It seems to be fine but I have not tested it extensively.
Perhaps someone else has come across it already?

Peter
Ivan Maidanski
2014-08-23 09:34:12 UTC
Hi Peter,

Thank you.

I have merged it to master with some changes - https://github.com/ivmai/bdwgc/commit/94b85eea2e2713c7a6071f1965b1e98e645e65a7
(in particular, GC_PTHREADS_PARAMARK (w/o GC_WIN32_PTHREADS) case fixed and GC_pthread_join undefined 't' fixed for winpthreads).
Hi,
Peter Wang